Kakihara Industrial Co., Ltd. thinks that to protect privacy and personal information (the information that can be specific the personnel ; such as name, address and e-mail) of customers is the foundation of our business activities and the social responsibility.
Without disclosing personal information of your own, customers can visit our website. If you just visit our website, no personal information is collected. Therefore, we may analyze trends in statistical and analyze what page of website is but no personal information is included in the information for these analysis. However, "Contact" and "Eentry Permit of Metallizing Laboratory" may ask your personal information in the required range. With regard to the handling of personal information, we provide the personal information protection policy below and we are fully aware in related employee.
- In the case the Company get, posses, use or disclose personal information of the Customer, the Company will try to not damage the right and the profit of the Customer.
- By taking appropriate safety measures of your personal information obtained, the Company will strive to prevent leak of your personal information, lost, damage or unauthorized access to your personal information.
- Kakihara will use customers' personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of the following items.
- Performance of the contract that was entered into between Kakihara and the Customer
- Sending of the guidance of technical information to customers
- Except as the prior consent of the customer in advance, the Company will not provide your personal information to third parties. However, in the case to apply to each of the following, the Company may without obtaining the prior consent of the customer, to provide the personal information to third parties.
- I Required by law.
- In the case that it is necessary for the protection of person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- In the case the Company need to to cooperate with a person who has received the commission, local government or agency in the country, to carry out the office prescribed by law, to interfere with the execution of the office by obtaining the consent of the customer If there is a potentially.
(Attention) Kakihara will not assume any responsibilities for the protection of personal information at other websites link or linked to our website.
General Affairs Section
Kakihara Industries Co.,Ltd.
99-13, MINOOKI-CHO, FUKUYAMA-CITY, HIROSHIMA 721-0956 JAPAN
TEL : +81-84-953-8100 FAX : +81-84-953-7723